No problem! Although these images are 640x960, which is larger than the resolution on the iPhone 3Gs or 3G, this resolution is proportional! This means the image size will be a little larger, but it will work just fine.
If you don't want to use images that are 640x960, you can also get iPhone 3 wallpapers here.
Here are the easy steps you can take to use of our cool wallpapers on your iPhone.
Save the desired wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your favorite browser.
1. Right-click (PC) or control-click (MAC) on the image you want to use.
2. Select "Save as..." and save the image to your hard drive.
You can now sync your iPhone with any folder on your computer that contains images.
1. Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select "Sync photos from:"
2. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
1. On your iPhone: click the Photos icon. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.